Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Wheel of Karma

Go down 
+12
Ithy
Bluelaguna
Rie
Zephyr
Rubicon
Myron
Katrin Lynn
Harlie
Puddleplum
MLT
Stitch
Lisadavis
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:52 am

Hello and welcome to the wheel of Karma contest.
I am a firm believer in fate, destiny, karma, kismet... whatever you might like to call it.
Too enter this contest I would like you to spin the wheel. Whatever weapon destiny thinks is yours will be shown. I would like you to reply to this post and write why or why not you think this is or is not your weapon of choice. There will be a panel of judges consisting of myself, Khaos, and Begin.

Grand prize will be Venom , the precursor for the legendary Kraitkin. Many thanks to Khaos for providing this wonderful weapon I love you

This contest will end on May 30'th.  Good luck everyone Smile

Suspect I love you Suspect

** This contest has been extended by a week due to it needs more people to enter and a lack of branding and promotion on my part. New date is June 6th

Last edited by Lisadavis on Sat May 30, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:08 am

Stitch here with his entry into the contest:

The wheel has given me staff.

I believe this "IS" the weapon of choice for me, because the staff is often overlooked. I always loved finding and making builds that are often overlooked into something powerful that will surprise most people. As a staff elementalist, this is the case with the staff build I made. It doesn't follow the normal builds of meta and can make for quite the surprise in terms of effectiveness.

Guess I just like to "SURPRIIIIIIIIIISE!!!"
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:37 am

The wheel gave me greatsword...

This is my weapon of choice for my mesmer. I mainly chose it because Spruce made me a beautiful pink greatsword that glows when I wield it. It's so pretty and shiny and little Acute looks adorable flinging it around. It's also fairly effective at killing enemies, but to be totally honest, I'm so wrapped up in my cuteness, I rarely notice damage being done to those around me.
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:01 pm

The wheel has given me a Greatsword - and it is totally the best fit for me. As mesmer is my favourite, and I have two, both are equipped with the greatsword, and when I do finally make a legendary, it will be the greatsword Twilight. While I came to love mesmers later in the game, my first roaming toon was a Guardian, and the greatsword was also her weapon of choice. As I was not in a guild, the Greatsword was both my friend and companion on all my travels across Tyria. It is most definitely the weapon for me and makes me feel powerful and prepared for whatever dangers are out there.

Plum Of The Puddles
Back to top Go down
Harlie

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Harlie here. I got Longbow which is the perfect weapon for me. My favorite class to play in GW2 or any other mmo is the Ranger/Rogue class. My first experience with a bow an arrow was in summer camp. I won a blue ribbon for archery. In high school I was on the Archery Team. I have to say I truly enjoyed shooting an arrow with a bow and I was very good at it. I feel when you really enjoy something and you work hard at it you will excel at it.
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Ok Lisa...this is kind of creepy, the wheel knows all. I also got Greatsword. This is probably the best for me. All of the characters I play with any regularity always has gs as one weapon set. Part of that is that I like the way they look, but they really do fit best for most of my builds on ranger, mesmer, and warrior.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:57 pm

oooo, I got pistol! This is an awesome link between the game and real life for me because as y'all now, I almost always have a pistol on me in real life. They're great for keeping pesky gators at bay in the swamp and in game there's nothing quite as exhilarating as killing a frog with a pistol. You just sneak up on the rascal, take aim, and BAM! - collect your frog's legs. I'm a firm believer that everyone should be proficient with a pistol... well, except for people that don't like me. They should be unarmed. Oh, and ex-wives. Never, EVER let your ex-wife have a pistol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Rubicon

Rubicon

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Well I got a Greatsword, which like Myron is great as I always have one in real life as well. I use it to fight off polar bears, cut ice for igloos and open beer and whiskey. In game my Mesmer always has one in hand as well as my warrior. My Guard is fond of them also and when my ranger breaks their bow they may be convinced they can be useful on occasion when something can not be stabbed with arrows.

That said I feel this wheel has a bias towards greatswords, which is not bad as they are great but did want to note that.

Rubicon.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Short bow!? Oh, for the love of-... Uh...what I mean is...um...*ahem*

Butcher of Behem here. If I'm not carving faces off, I'm thinking of new ways to maim my enemies. When I heard about the short bow, I knew that it would be my ranged weapon of choice. It's not really my style, but...I can hit up to 3 enemies with a bouncing arrow auto-attack, spam blast finishers on #2, perma-evade on #3, throw down a poison field on #4 and teleport/blind on #5. So, I guess it's a pretty good weapon. What really sold me though is the sweet, bladed bow that the Vigil designed. So, if an enemy gets too close; all I need to do is spin around and I'm still carving faces off!

Wheel of Karma 1zcfv2fWheel of Karma 2ih43s0
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:52 pm

I got shield. Huh interesting. It is my fate I guess because I protect my friends and myself from danger. Shield explains my personality a bit. I love all of you to death and I would protect you wall with the giant shield known as my heart. Shield is the best for me because I am very supportive towards you all. Shield is my weapon of fate.
IGN: Rie or Lightning Enix
Back to top Go down
Bluelaguna

Bluelaguna

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:55 am

The wheel gave me sword, and I have to disagree with it. I don't know what it is about swords, but whenever I tried using them way back when you needed to grind in order to get weapon skills, they just seemed way too slow to use. My actual weapon of choice is a Greatsword, because there's more of a range in terms of melee.

Bluelaguna.3084
Back to top Go down
Ithy

Ithy

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:14 am

Ithy here!

The wheel gave me a....two-handed axe? So, this weapon does not exist in GW2. I can't say it's a weapon I would gravitate towards, but I did like a lot of Gimli's quips in Lord of the Rings....
Back to top Go down
Lala

Lala

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:27 am

LALALALALALALALALALA THE MAGNIFICENT <3

Focus... I need to focus more? OOH LOOK A BUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:44 pm

oh no bunny.... watch out for that killer dustball!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cameo

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:24 am

Shield?
Ok, I thought this was supposed to be my weapon not the weapon of my opponents. But hey, if they want to carry a shield, more power to them as I reveal from stealth and place the dagger in their backs as I defend my allies.

Khameo
Back to top Go down
CharliM

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Sasia the Red here the wheel saw fit to give me a shield which is appropriate as I was inspired to make this guardian after being in a party with Warden on his guardian. He's was terrific on his guardian protecting the party and the inspiration for me to make a guardian. If I can make half as good a guardian as Warden I believe she'll be an asset to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Chikwitdskilz

Chikwitdskilz

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:35 pm

I got Greatsword, which is good because I have one equipped on my mesmer, Merry. I like the fact that I don't have to be right on top of the enemy in order to do damage - in fact the further I am away, the more damage I do. Just not much for close contact when it comes to monsters. Guess it's just me. Smile

Chikwitdskilz (a.k.a. Judi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheel of Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Karma   Wheel of Karma Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Karma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Contests-
Jump to: