Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

WvW Dragonbrand Organization

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

WvW Dragonbrand Organization Empty
PostSubject: WvW Dragonbrand Organization   WvW Dragonbrand Organization EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:00 am

Hi Ankhies and Ankhettes,

I know we've had some guild members that are interested in getting more involved in the WvW side of the game and have asked for more info about it.

Several of the guilds are interested in trying to get our server more organized in WvW. This includes that they are going to be doing some training runs and things like that to help people learn more about WvW and how to play down there. They've invited Ankh to join in with the other guilds and help out with this.

So if you're interested, please reply here or whisper, send in-game mail, etc., to Rubi and let him know. Rubi will be coordinating with the other guilds as far as times, training & things like that. He'll also be posting information here as it becomes available.

If you've had any interest in learning or doing WvW play, here's your chance!

Myron
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Gee

Gee

PostSubject: Re: WvW Dragonbrand Organization   WvW Dragonbrand Organization EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:10 pm

I'm always down for some WvW.

Evenings & weekends work best for me...but you can count me in! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rubicon

Rubicon

PostSubject: Re: WvW Dragonbrand Organization   WvW Dragonbrand Organization EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Ok nothing concrete as of yet folks. There is going to be some basic training Thursday, but sadly I have no times yet and my magic 8 ball keeps saying "outlook cloudy". If I do get info soonest I will post timings here, the info is good to know. They will probably use teamspeak so if you do not have it get it installed, I have to verify is I have the current server but if anyone has that info please post it.

We have had some folks wanting to do some runs with us and such but we need to try and get a feel for how many folks are keen to try this or interested. WvW, as a few can probably tell you, can be great fun, and yet it can also be horribly frustrating when things go sour. So if interested I will bring the Laughing gas and we can see what happens. Just drop a note below and we will work at what goes on.

Whatever happens remember to try and have fun, and if you get frustrated etc that there might be some of the younger members listening so try to keep it PG13.

Rubi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WvW Dragonbrand Organization   WvW Dragonbrand Organization Empty

Back to top Go down

WvW Dragonbrand Organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Guild Wars 2 :: WvWvW-
Jump to: