Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Share | 

How Well Do You Know Your Guildies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: How Well Do You Know Your Guildies   Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:34 pm

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR GUILDIES

Change in the date for this little contest: May 24th ( Memorial Day Weekend )

Soon to be right around the corner are flip flops and sandals, the smell of suntan lotion in the air, and exclamations of NO MORE SNOW!

So I am giving my Ankhies and Ankhettes a chance to win some Gold. As most know there are some Guildies that have what I call like to signatures(basically favorite things that those Guildies are identified with). So here is my simple contest in the form of a five part question. All you have to do for the next few day is tweak peoples minds and watch guild chat cause the favs come up all the time. May 24th (Memorial Day Weekend ). I will gather all your names in a hat and announce the winners between Hide N Seek and Guild Missions.

Okay so here is the five part question:

What is Strix's Favorite food?                                                   First Place: 50 Gold
What is The Exempt Warrior's(Brad's) favorite food?                  Second Place: 30 Gold
What is Myron's Favorite Band at the moment?                          Third Place: 20 Gold
What is Will's favorite Animal?
What is my(Kitt's) favorite animated character? Bonus question for 10 Gold: what is Strix's favorite thing to collect? This is not an in game collection she gets picked on with, it is a real life collection.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

The rules are simple:1) Watch guild chat and ask around and try to find out the answers, tweak our minds and anyone else you think might know.
                               2)Send your answers to me (Kitt Knighthawke) in in game mail by June 21st

Have A Blessed Day sunny

Last edited by kitt knighthawke on Mon May 18, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reeshi Chijo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Well Do You Know Your Guildies   Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Ooo Ooo, I know the answers!!! Razz

This is going to be a lot of fun. I'll be on the lookout cyclops for any questioning whispers. Hopefully I get some whispers from the quiet hidden guilidies too. We shall see by June 21st! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://eternalclarity.forummotion.com
Myron

PostSubject: Re: How Well Do You Know Your Guildies   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 am

Oh come on kitt! You left off the most important question - what color socks is Strixy wearing?

lol this will be fun. Good luck everyone! Especially since none of y'all know who my favorite band is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:47 pm

LOL! don't want to give away all Strixies secret.
Back to top Go down
begin244

PostSubject: Re: How Well Do You Know Your Guildies   Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Or the question. Which body part often smells on Begin? lol that is a topic often talked about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Well Do You Know Your Guildies   

Back to top Go down

How Well Do You Know Your Guildies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Events-
Jump to: