Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Begin's Diving Tour!!!!

Go down 
+6
MLT
HoneyStarflower
Strixy
Abby Light Moon
Juju
begin244
10 posters
AuthorMessage
begin244

begin244

Begin's Diving Tour!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:20 am

Hello Weirdos!!!!

This is your good friend Begin here to announce a new type of tour I will be starting up which is. Diving Goggles tour!!!! I know some of you have come along with me on my Jumping Puzzle Tours and had fun. Well at least I think you had fun, you might be lying to me. I thought I would help you guys earn a few more achievement points and instead of doing Jumping Puzzles we will do diving goggles around the entirety of Tyria!

For this tour I will be running around the different maps going to each and every diving goggle that is in the game. We will stay at each goggle until everyone successfully does it Very Happy So if you guys are interesting just reply here. I'm thinking about doing this next Saturday, January 31st sometime during the day. I'll keep you guys updated on a time.

Well that's all for now. I'll see you guys in-game! Happy Jumping!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:17 pm

I work that day, undortunately. Otherwise I would totally be there! Sounds like a fun idea!
Back to top Go down
Abby Light Moon

Abby Light Moon

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:28 pm

i might be doing something but if not i'll go!
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:00 pm

oooo i need this!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
HoneyStarflower

PostSubject: Honey Starflower (Ashlee)   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:28 am

Trip and I will try and make it to this.
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:14 am

Oh I would LOVE this!!! Please do it again sometime when we have internet Smile
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Great tour... unfortunately Anet did not implement a great tracking system... We will probably see alot of confusion at first.
Back to top Go down
Meliara the White

Meliara the White

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:43 pm

I'm interesting (at least I think I am), but I am also interested. Wink I've got most of the diving goggles already, but there is a handful that have eluded me, and I'm not sure which. So I'll probably need to tag around to all of them to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:32 am

I'm interested in tagging along Begin. Let us know once you figure out the time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm

The tour will happen at 1PM EASTERN TIME! (That's 6pm server time)
Back to top Go down
ЯФМ

ЯФМ

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:37 am

For those wanting to make sure they have the closest Waypoints to the goggles, I found a list on the Wiki to go through.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diving_Goggles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin's Diving Tour!!!!   Begin's Diving Tour!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin's Diving Tour!!!!
Page 1 of 1