Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project

Go down 
+22
kitt knighthawke
Morvasca
Katrin Lynn
Fell Down
Juju
Malikha
Meliara the White
Reeshi Chijo
para
dukesy21
Stitch
begin244
Strixy
Jason
ЯФМ
Abby Light Moon
Belarorn
taskforce
MLT
Lisadavis
Zephyr
Myron
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project Empty
PostSubject: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:26 am

It's December! That means it's time for a lot of varied and wonderful holiday traditions celebrated by many cultures. The Solstice, Christmas, Hanukkah, Saturnalia, and the list goes on and on. Let us not forget that in the Southern Hemisphere they're celebrating the start of Summer! One of the awesome things about being in Ankh is we have so many people from all around the world and get to celebrate, and learn about, all of these different traditions.

That also means that here in Ankh, we've developed our own traditions. Since way back in GW1, it's been a tradition for a holiday party, a time for guildies to get together and celebrate. Strixy has already announced that this year's Ankh Holiday party will be held on Dec 27th (she'll be posting more details about that) so it's also time to announce the details of one of our other Ankh traditions - Secret Santa!

Each year, we toss everyone's name (that wants to participate) into a hat and draw names for you to be a guildie's secret Santa. Here's how it works:

Reply to this post and tell me you want to be someone's secret Santa. I'll collect the names and then draw a random name for you. You will be that person's secret Santa and get to surprise them with a gift at the holiday party! That also means that YOUR name gets put in the hat and someone gets to be your secret Santa! Yes, you'll also get a gift that day. Remember though - it's a secret so don't tell anyone who's name you got - shsss.

You may enter until midnight EST on Dec 20th. I'll draw the names on Sunday, Dec 21st and will send you an in-game mail telling you who's name you got. That will give you a week to find that special gift for "your" guildie.

Because we want everyone to feel comfortable participating, and more than anything we want this to be fun and not stress anyone out, we have a limit on how much everyone may spend. Please keep the value of your gifts at no more than 10 gold.

I want to emphasize again that everyone can participate in this. Yes Apprentices, you can be a secret Santa too! All are welcome to join in!

If you don't have the gold to get someone a gift then please, PLEASE let us know! The leaders, officers, and amazing Ankh members will help you. Just ask for help and someone will help you go out and farm gold. If you're not comfortable asking for help in guild chat, just whisper any of the the leaders or officers. We'll help! And that goes for everyone! Are you a new player who's just getting started? Did you just finish crafting an amazing legendary and are now broke? Does your sweetie have your login info and "borrowed" all your gold? Perhaps you were saving your gold to buy someone a present but then Betty talked you into spending the gold on something else. Whatever the reason, don't worry. We'll help!

Are you going to be out of town or working on the 27th? That's ok too, you can still enter! Just send the name of "your" guildie and their present to me or one of the leaders or officers and we'll deliver it for you at the party. And when you get back you'll have your prezzie waiting in your mail for you!

When you reply to this post and enter, also feel free to give ideas of something you'd like as your present. That way your secret Santa has some clue what to get you. You're not required to do this but it will help your secret Santa. Are you going to be crafting something special next year and could use some mats? Are you a dyeholic and would love some unidentified dyes? Do you collect minis and are missing a couple? And no you may NOT ask for a precursor! lol remember to keep it under 10 gold folks. (Unless of course, you know a way to get a precursor for less than 10 gold - if you do then let the rest of us know!).

No matter what you celebrate during this time of the year, I'd like to wish you and your family a happy and safe holiday season. Now let the entering begin!

Myron

PS - I almost forgot, make sure you put your account name or character name in your post so your Santa knows who to send your prezzie to!

Last edited by johnchance on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:45 am

Sign me up, please. Smile I'm a bit in the hole at the moment after paying for some of Betty's services (which were grossly overpriced, I might add). But I think I can scrape up enough for this event.

As for wish list? Um...I just finished fully gearing character #11, with no desire to level/gear another one anytime soon. So, I don't really need anything at the moment. That being said, I could always go for another mini! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:57 am

talk about being subtle... Shocked Jon is already wanting Betty's services as a gift now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

sign me up please as well for this santa santa santa Suspect santa santa santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:31 pm

I'll do this!!

I like surprises! so surprise me! (although I love a good dye)
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Oh Please, My prices are fair and valid, just ask the Tyrian Better Business Bureau. If you think my prices are too high, I'm sure we can hook up you up with some of Myron's 2nd class girls. lol! lol!

Also, sign me up!.
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Sign Me Up! im always broke but I think Even I can scrape 10g together especially since all of you guys are totally worth the effort <3.

As for What I want..umm anything. Although I HAVE always admired Myron's Rock...
Back to top Go down
Abby Light Moon

Abby Light Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:08 pm

sign me up!!!! and it's me Abby
Slinet Light moon-ranger
Back to top Go down
ЯФМ

ЯФМ

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Sign me up!!
Romulus Of Krank

Wish List : Anything that can help my new characters really / Or neat skins/ fun things.. surprise me!Smile

!!

Last edited by ЯФМ on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:10 pm

I'll get in on this action. Also, whoever gets the unfortunate displeasure of me gifting you, be warned that I may use more than 10g because I'm that kind of person.

Wishlist:

Anything worth under 20 silver muahahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:38 pm

I want a piece of the action! Sign me up please!

I don't have anything I am in need of... I like dyes and minis and neat weapons.. Very Happy I promise I won't give anyone any tofu... <3
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:58 pm

I will also participate in this Very Happy As what Jason said don't be surprised if you get something that's more than 10g. You guys are awesome and I can spend however much I want!! Razz

I don't really need anything. So just surprise me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:17 pm

I'll participate

Back to top Go down
dukesy21

dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:09 am

sign me up Very Happy
lil miss mes
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 am

ok im broke i just spent all my gold cloning 2 more betty's too try make myself more gold so i should have funds very quickly
Back to top Go down
Reeshi Chijo
Admin
Reeshi Chijo

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:32 pm

santa rendeer santa Sign me up please! I know Fell has had me the last two years! If you get him, you'll be in for a great prezzie! ...I want my Fell back Sad ...it's tradition! lol

...as far as possible gifts, anything would be fun and appreciated, but for particulars I suppose minis are one of my beloved vices in game cheers ...you mussssst collect them all ::eye twitches::

Happy oncoming Holidays everyone!!! santa
Back to top Go down
https://eternalclarity.forummotion.com
Meliara the White

Meliara the White

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:18 pm

I'm in! I love presents. lol

As for gift ideas, I'm currently working on a legendary, so T6 mats are always nice. The ones I'm lowest on are the blood and totems. Or pretty much anything that would help me getting closer to that goal. Very Happy Other than that, I'll take anything, though I already have most of the dyes...so that might not be the best idea.

Meliara the White
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:06 pm

santa  santa  santa Count me in for Secret Santa. santa santa santa Giving and getting presents is always fun.  I'm starting to craft ascended weapons and armor, so T6 materials and dust are always nice.
~Mali
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:37 am

Sign me up! santa santa santa

I don't need nothin' fancy, I just like a surprise! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fell Down

Fell Down

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Count me in,should be fun again.
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:22 pm

I'm in! And I like surprises, so anything is good Smile
Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:39 pm

I'll get in for the action. Sign me up.

Amara Lysera

The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project 57f171c027a42f55
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Count me in

The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project 5be3b29e3a18374c

Have Blessed Day sunny
Back to top Go down
Myrea Rend

Myrea Rend

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:58 am

[COMMENCE TRANSMISSION]

TO: Myron

FROM: Robo Combat Officer Prototype #001 ("Officer Murff")

[END TRANSMISSION]
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Signing up for Secret Santa! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:15 pm

-Avuss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project   The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ankh Super Secret Santa Project
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next