Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

In Memory Of Laura

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

In Memory Of Laura Empty
PostSubject: In Memory Of Laura   In Memory Of Laura EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:17 pm

This is a sad post to have to make but one of our guild members passed away this morning.

Laura Mac Craft had been bravely battling cancer, going through the treatments, radiation, chemo, etc for the past year. This morning she lost the battle.

Some of you know Laura, many of you don't. Because of the treatments, she hadn't been able to play very much at all in GW2. She and her husband Willie (wmcraft, also an Ankhie) came with us from GW1. Laura was a beautiful soul with a wonderful sense of humor. I hate that many of you who joined the guild within the last year never got to play with her. You would have loved her.

The family has asked that in lieu of flowers that donations be made to the Joe Lee Griffin Hope Lodge in Laura's memory. The lodge provides a place to stay for families of cancer patients who are hospitalized for treatment. If you'd like to make a memorial gift, you may annotate it memory of Laura Craft and mail it to the following:

Joe Lee Griffin Hope Lodge
1104 Ireland Way
Birmingham, AL 35205-7001

As soon as a memorial page is put up for messages to be left in her memory, I will post the link here.

Please keep Willie and Laura, along with the rest of the family, in your thoughts and prayers. For those of you who do so, I'm sure a candle lit in her memory would be welcome.

Rest in Peace Laura.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Shana_K

Shana_K

In Memory Of Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory Of Laura   In Memory Of Laura EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:15 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

In Memory Of Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory Of Laura   In Memory Of Laura EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 am

you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers I love you
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

In Memory Of Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory Of Laura   In Memory Of Laura EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:18 am

I am saddened by the loss of an Ankhie. Sad
Love and comfort to all.
~Mali
Back to top Go down
VeniVidiDormivi

VeniVidiDormivi

In Memory Of Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory Of Laura   In Memory Of Laura EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:11 pm

My prayers and thoughts are with the family <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Memory Of Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory Of Laura   In Memory Of Laura Empty

Back to top Go down

In Memory Of Laura
Page 1 of 1