Eternal Clarity guild forum
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Share | 

Fav musical

Go down 

PostSubject: Fav musical   Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:52 pm

OK musical hounds! Whats your fav musical!???? Fav singer? Fav character? fav singer? Fav song!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav musical   Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:03 am

My all time fave is Rocky Horror Picture Show - I watch that every year and can sing every line with the exact same inflection as the movie. I have seen at least three different stage versions of it. I also love Wicked on the stage.
I don't have a fave singer or song though cos there's just too much good stuff out there. I can sometimes be seen sitting at my computer singing along to Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, or Jesus Christ, Superstar. I once played Potiphar's Wife in our school version of Joseph - yeah I know, huge role huh? But no one was really listening to my single sung line considering what I was wearing at the time lol.  Ah to be 16 again  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav musical   Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:43 am

I can't say I'm a huge fan of musicals.... That being said, I did really like Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Oh, and Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp). And when I was a kid I loved Little Shop of Horrors (Rick Moranis).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav musical   Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:12 am

I LOVE Les Miserables. Been obsessed since I first heard it when I was 20. Been in love ever since. My favorite character in Les Mis would have to be Eponine. I feel like I can relate to her on so many levels. "On My Own" could be the theme song of my life (before Raisa came along anyway) , but I really love "Bring Him Home" as well. And just about everything else in the musical. Razz

Also really like Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav musical   Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:43 pm

my favorite musical would have to be Sound of Music, closely followed by Grease
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav musical   Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:07 am

my fave musical at the moment is mama mia i knew all the abba songs b4 it was made and even glasgow gets a mention in it dont judge me haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fav musical   

Back to top Go down
Fav musical
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: That Other Life We Live :: Strixy's Question Thread-
Jump to: