Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Guild Dungeon Day?

Go down 
+14
Malikha
Puddleplum
Myron
cameo
dragonhunter171
driffter
Jason
Lisadavis
Belarorn
Kilek
Zephyr
Shana_K
Strixy
taskforce
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
taskforce

taskforce

Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Not a problem, Mali, im glad you enjoyed it... I will probably move the time back to 2pm or something next time...overall, we did great...
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:03 pm

I thought the first run went very well... thank you Betty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
The Pen Dragon

The Pen Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Hey uh, I think I'm a bit late to the discussion, but I'd very much be into these dungeons if you have room for me.

I've never quite stepped foot into a dungeon out of fear of the trolls inhabiting this game nowadays "OMG what a noob, learn to play" sort a thing. Would really appreciate help getting my feet a bit wet into stuff like this, learning a few dungeon paths to start out and what not.

My main character is an elementalist in the guild, Naomi Pendragon and would very much like to accompany the group through these, if possible.

Also, is that 11 AM or 11 PM CDT? I cant tell.
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:10 am

WOOT! Betty thank you for running this! I had a blast! Wink TY for putting up with me getting lost and dying a lot! <3
I am VERY up to doing more of these! Very Happy I love the idea of getting guildies through who have not done it before like Locke! Wink

WOOT!
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Next Guild Dungeon Day Sept 27th 2PM CDT.......assuming i have internets back. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:46 am

awesome Betty!
Back to top Go down
ЯФМ

ЯФМ

PostSubject: Dungeon Noob   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Havn't done a dungeon yet, hopefully when i reach the required level ( which is.... what btw ) I'll be able to join and maybe pull my weight! Hit me up in game ( Sire Of Sarcasm) If you wish to discuss it more with me!
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:45 am

It depends on the level. And whether or not they jacked it up since the patch. I believe that AC (Ascalonian Catacombs) starts EM (explorable mode) at level 30.
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:26 pm

The level list is:

Ascalon Catacombs (AC)- 30 Story, 35 Explorable
Caudaceus' Manor (CM)- 40 Story, 45 Explorable
Twilight Arbor (TA)- 50 Story, 55 Explorable
Sorrow's Embrace (SE)- 60 Story, 65 Explorable
Citadel of Flame (CoF)- 70 Story, 75 Explorable
Honor of the Waves (HotW)- 75 Story, 80 Explorable
Crucible of Eternity (CoE)- 78 Story, 80 Explorable
Ruined City of Arah (Arah)- 80 Story, 80 Explorable
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:07 pm

^ I meant Story mode. Thanks, Shana, for the list.
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:29 pm

TOMORROW SATURDAY 27th @ 2pm CDT
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Sorry everyone about today's dungeon day, i had connection issues...Next the one will be scheduled for October 11th, 1PM CDT....I might make this just once a month due to the underwhelming number of turnouts and the constraints of a 5 man party... We'll see..
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:48 pm

taskforce wrote:
Sorry everyone about today's dungeon day, i had connection issues...Next the one will be scheduled for October 11th, 1PM CDT....I might make this just once a month due to the underwhelming number of turnouts and the constraints of a 5 man party... We'll see..

I'll keep doing them throughout the week whenever I can and there's interest; one of the benefits of having all day to sit in front of the game, hah!

Have greatly appreciated your time and effort in making this work, and other guildies have appreciated it as well. It's not always easy to find an opportunity to learn how to dungeon, and with this players know right where to go.

<3 Betty <3
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:41 pm

THank you Betty for running this event! Wink I am sorry about your connection issues! I know how annoying that can be!! Sad

Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:18 am

Betty, this has been an awesome idea. Thank you to both you and Shana for doing this. I got to go on the first one but missed this last one due to the parties being full and me being lazy and not getting my name in the hat on time.

And what was up with your connection Betty? I thought you had this new, high speed, low drag, internet connection that put the rest of us to shame and was supposed to be so awesome that NASA wanted to rent part of your connection to control the Martian landers? You must fix this!
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Next Guild Dungeon Day, this sat @ 2pm CDT..
Back to top Go down
Sereyne

Sereyne

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:30 am

I'd love to come but I'd only be able to play for like an hour Sad
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:18 am

I am on hourly checks this weekend and will not be able to come either Sad
Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:30 am

Strix Nebulosa X wrote:
I volunteer to be the fall guy... just party me ... set me loose.. i will run in.. scream.. die.. and  then you can sneak by while i am being killed!! that is how dungeons work right???

You actually play? I thought your job was to dance and cheer everyone on?
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:55 am

Well i do another version of that in dungeons... ask betty,,,

I die and annoy everyone

hee heee
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:17 pm

You're fine strix.... at least...um... I'll get back to you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon Day?   Guild Dungeon Day? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Dungeon Day?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2