Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??

Go down 
+4
Zephyr
Psy
taskforce
Strixy
8 posters

Which Chracter were you?
The Athlete
What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? I_vote_lcap20%What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
The Brain
What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? I_vote_lcap40%What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
The Princess
What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? I_vote_lcap20%What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
The Basket Case
 20% [ 2 ]
The Criminal
What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? I_vote_lcap0%What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? Empty
PostSubject: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:13 pm

What Breakfast club character did you most resemble in high school??

I was the basket case!

Last edited by Strix Nebulosa X on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:37 pm

What is Breakfast Club?

Is that when you join Denny's online newsletter?
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:56 pm

........./facepalm
Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:42 pm

A mix between Ally Sheedy's character and Anthony Michael Halls characters. I was A MESS!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:45 pm

I was, and still am today, a mix of the brain, athlete and basket case. I'm a bit of a paradox if you see (and get to know) me in real life.
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Well, I had to go watch the movie first (as I hadn't seen it before) and I"m a lot the brain with a tad of the princess.
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:35 am

Is that like a place where you go to have breakfast? Like the coffee club? affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:33 am

0.0 omg this is a cult classic! go watch the movie!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Djabelek

Djabelek

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:06 pm

All the above....
My mom would say I was the perfect Jock.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:15 pm

tony the tiger..... I was GREEEEEEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??   What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Breakfast Club character did you most resemble in high school??
Page 1 of 1