Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More

Go down 
+3
Myron
Strixy
Belarorn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Belarorn

Belarorn

Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More Empty
PostSubject: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:37 pm

We have a cool New contest for all you male guildies out there!. (No I'm not sexist you gals can create a Male character for this one.) Lalaluyah is putting up a 10 Gold Prize for the Best Male drag Outfit. (Where Men dress up in women's clothing). I will be honest JuJu got a jump on the rest of us. His Drag outfit is nice.

You have until Sun Night after guild Missions To create your outfit and present yourselves to Lala at the [Palace Waypoint] in Divinity's Reach. It can be any amour type as long as it looks like women's clothing. You all might want to tap into your feminine sdes for this one to work on colour coordination and making sure the outfit goes with your eyes! Best of look to all Very Happy

Last edited by Belarorn on Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 pm

ROFL!! great contest... hmm i have to create a male toon tho... I ... just.. don't ... know... if I.... can... do... it...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:55 am

I love it! GREAT idea! lol Please make sure you grab screen caps of entries, we want to see them!

I'll even match Lala's prize and donate another 10g so that she can either give away 20g or do a 15g first prize and a 5g second prize. You guys decide, it's your contest. I'll send the 10g the next time I'm in game.

Awesome, and fun, idea!

Myron
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:05 am

And I was only saying just yesterday that I think I might make my first male toon. Now I have a good reason to.
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 pm

I was thinking about the possibility of doing another contest for the guildies who maybe don't have a male toon or a free slot to create a male toon.

We could try and use this same concept as this just with female toons (Drag Kings) but as far as I know it's a bit of a challenge to even make a female avatar decently modest in this game, lol. But I think the real challenge in that would be finding a breastplate that wasn't obviously feminine. However, we have some creative guildies out there, and if we get enough people to join that contest we could do that as well, perhaps during a different week? If this goes over well we could have a monthly/weekly dress up contest with a different theme every time!

Hope y'all are ready. I'm teaching my avatar how to lip-sync as we speak!
Back to top Go down
Lala

Lala

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Juji is such a ridiculous sweet heart!!! Karen said it's possible she'll donate to the pot as well, if so, we'll have 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Judges will likely be me, juji, and karen
Back to top Go down
Lala

Lala

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 pm

We're up to 30G!!! First place 20G, second place 10G!!!!

WOO WHO EVERYONE'S GOTTA DO THIS ONE!!!
Back to top Go down
Dart Feld

Dart Feld

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 pm

lol crazy ankhies, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm

::tosses in gold to the pot:: this is SO FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:36 pm

The contest is tomorrow! I found a video for any of you still needing inspiration in creating your look!

Sorry for the low quality, couldn't find any in HD D:

Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 am

ok...that wasn't at all creepy....  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:40 pm

Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More Gw398_zps1c75a15b

Teddi and Ricky say HI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More   Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More Empty

Back to top Go down

Dressing Up for 10g!!! - Maybe More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Contests-
Jump to: