Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

WvW Mapping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilek

Kilek

WvW Mapping Empty
PostSubject: WvW Mapping   WvW Mapping EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:56 pm

So we managed to get a pretty good sized group together today after missions to map some WvW, and we had quite a bit of fun doing so. (Which from me says a lot because I typically loathe PvP style gameplay) A few of us were thinking perhaps we could make this a regular thing. Right now we are looking at maybe Sundays right after guild missions, but some people have work/things to do Monday mornings, so I'm definitely open to suggestions on what day/time works best.

I don't know about everyone else we had with us, but I'm even willing to keep running through these even after I've completed the map if we keep it going. It was a fun change of pace, and that way we can try to keep a group going through regularly for everyone to get a chance to map WvW with us.
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

WvW Mapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW Mapping   WvW Mapping EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Yeah It was great Fun. With the amount of awesome people coming out it makes it funner the more of us their are. Depending on Schedules it will probably be Saturday or Sunday. Hope To see everyone out there Very Happy

Bela
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

WvW Mapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW Mapping   WvW Mapping EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:42 pm

I had fun too Smile And I agree it was a nice change from how i usually spend my time. I forgot that I have fun in WvW. So I'd be up for doing this again, most evenings/nights are fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Valenthear

Valenthear

WvW Mapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW Mapping   WvW Mapping EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Im down! I had alot of fun, wish we did wvw more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WvW Mapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW Mapping   WvW Mapping Empty

Back to top Go down

WvW Mapping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Events-
Jump to: