Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Should we audition?

Go down 
+2
Lisadavis
saryna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
saryna

saryna

Should we audition? Empty
PostSubject: Should we audition?   Should we audition? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:50 am

I've just found out about a new competition reality show thing that is casting. They're looking for people who are fans of young adult dystopian books, which is most of what I read. As far as I can tell its a team game so Valen and I would both have to do it. It's also supposed to be physical, we're not in the greatest shape but we are better than some and get definitely get back into shape easily. Do you guys think it worth applying for? Even just for the fun of it?
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Should we audition?   Should we audition? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:55 am

definitely yes!!!!!! As long as you both think it is fun and know the meaning of dystopian (looking it up after this)  bounce bounce Smile bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Should we audition?   Should we audition? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:34 am

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD DO IT!!!!! Keep me updated on how it goes if you do decide to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Should we audition?   Should we audition? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Oh hex yeah! Go for it! I would do it too except I kinda, sorta, maybe, don't qualify as a "young adult" anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Should we audition?   Should we audition? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:31 pm

yes!! that sounds like an amazing experience! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saryna

saryna

PostSubject: Re: Should we audition?   Should we audition? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:43 am

Begin you should try to do it too! And Myron I don't think you have to be a young adult you just have to be a fan of young adult books lol
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Should we audition?   Should we audition? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:30 am

Go for it. Sounds fun. Keep us posted so we can be your fans.

~Mali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we audition?   Should we audition? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we audition?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: That Other Life We Live :: Real Life-
Jump to: