Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Possible Portland Group Event?

Go down 
+4
Exempt
Strixy
Lisadavis
saryna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
saryna

saryna

Possible Portland Group Event? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Portland Group Event?   Possible Portland Group Event? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:55 am

Arcade Games:
http://groundkontrol.com/
This Arcade has snacks and drinks (you can make anything Vegan here Strix!) but it's not really a meal. Mostly hummus and chips, soup, and pretzels. We can only go between noon and 5 because after 5 it's 21+ (boo for being the baby in the group, only 7 more months though!) If we do decide to go here, there's no cover charge and each game is either 1 or 2 quarters, depending on the game. We would definitely need to grab lunch before or dinner after (or both) so I guess keep that in mind when thinking about the total cost. Also since it's just arcade games, we could always do something else after we're done here (:

Ice Skating:
http://www.lloydcenterice.com/public-skate
It's $10.50 for all day +$3.50 skate rental or $8.50 for a single visit +skate rental. I am horrible at ice skating though. But I guess I'll throw this in here for fun.

Bowling:
http://www.thegrandcentralbowl.com/grand_central
$5 per game, full menu, $3 shoe rental. There's also an arcade upstairs.

There may be more things to do, sometimes I find it better to just wander and stumble upon something.
Back to top Go down
saryna

saryna

PostSubject: Re: Possible Portland Group Event?   Possible Portland Group Event? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:41 am

Hey guys! So our trip is exactly 4 weeks away now and I thought I would try to see where everyone is at as far is this meet up goes. I was just going to get a general idea of who is coming, where you all want to meet up, and what you guys are up for doing. So reply here if you are!
Back to top Go down
Exempt

Exempt

PostSubject: Re: Possible Portland Group Event?   Possible Portland Group Event? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:09 pm

So, it seems I miscalculated my days off for that week. My days off are the seventh and the eighth. So I'm still down for her hanging out on the eighth, Since you guys have the game to go to on Sunday. I'm down for the arcade, I'm down for the bowling, I'm down for pretty much anything. I may have to pass on the ice skating though. (Due to my lack of gracefulness.) LOL

I think we'll work out a meet-up location as we get closer to those days. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Portland Group Event?   Possible Portland Group Event? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Portland Group Event?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2