Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

How Do You Like Your Hamburger?

Go down 
+3
MLT
Strixy
Myron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

How Do You Like Your Hamburger? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Like Your Hamburger?   How Do You Like Your Hamburger? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:33 am

That's right, I'm hijacking Strixy's thread to ask a REAL question. How do you like your hamburgers?

Fried? Grilled? With cheese or without? Ketchup? Mustard? Pickles on the burger or on the side? Fries? Onion Rings?

Tell us about your perfect hamburger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Like Your Hamburger?   How Do You Like Your Hamburger? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:12 am

I like my VEGGIE hamburger flying through the air aimed at your FACE myron!
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Like Your Hamburger?   How Do You Like Your Hamburger? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:21 am

Great...now i'm craving a hamburger now.

Grilled, toasted bun, mayo...the more cheese the better, lettuce, tomato, onion. (fresh, not grilled). crispy tator tots on the side.

Man. I'm starving now.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Like Your Hamburger?   How Do You Like Your Hamburger? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:41 am

To me, there's nothing better than a regular (i.e., double) Five Guys burger served "All the Way" (Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Lettuce, Pickles, Tomatoes, Grilled Onions and Grilled Mushrooms) with a side of cajun fries.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Like Your Hamburger?   How Do You Like Your Hamburger? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Tofu bun, with fried tofu, soylent greens, pickles, grilled onions, and of course ketchup.
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Like Your Hamburger?   How Do You Like Your Hamburger? EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 am

Cheeseburger with bacon Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Like Your Hamburger?   How Do You Like Your Hamburger? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:35 am

med rare, sauteed mushrooms and onions, cheese, bacon, barbecue sauce!

PS: I am petitioning and have been forever to get them to send all mayonnaise back to Canada!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Like Your Hamburger?   How Do You Like Your Hamburger? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do You Like Your Hamburger?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: That Other Life We Live :: Strixy's Question Thread-
Jump to: