Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

A Tournament... to the Death!!!!

Go down 
+6
MLT
Fraudulent Thoughts
Belarorn
Dart Feld
Myron
begin244
10 posters
AuthorMessage
begin244

begin244

A Tournament... to the Death!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:01 pm

As you all should of seen by now, we're having a party on June 21st!! Well I was thinking hard about stuff, with some help from Fraud, of things we could do during this party. I came up with a pretty good idea! How about we have a little tournament with a grand prize. What is that grand prize you ask?

50g for 1st place!
35g for 2nd place!
15g for 3rd place!

Ooo all the money's! But this will be no normal tournament. It is going to be a costume brawl!!!!! Yes, a brawl of costumes! Or tonics in this case.

Here are the rules and things you might need to know:

1. You cannot use costumes (example: Witch's broom, that type of thing)
2. You may use any tonic, everlasting, mystery animal, whatever.
3. If you do not have any tonics some will be provided to you.
4. We'll be doing this in a sort of bracket, all contestants will be paired up randomly.
5. The winner for each round will be determined by getting 25 points (the crown).
6. More rules or details might pop up in the future as I find flaws in this.

I hope you guys are as excited for this as I am. What I need you guys to do is simply comment whether you are doing the tournament or not. Or you can mail me in-game at Begin Chaosborne or whatever Begin blahblahborne i'm on. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to tell me  or Fraud. I hope to see you all there at the party! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Awesome idea Begin! Yes people - ENTER! Throw your name in the hat to enter the tournament!

And if anyone is interested, there will be a Ranger off to the side taking wagers on the contestants... don't worry, it's all perfectly legit and if you happen to lose more than you have available, well, we'll accept IOU's... Don't worry about Igor, the big ugly Charr over there, he's just the collection agent...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Dart Feld

Dart Feld

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:24 pm

This sounds awesome sauce begin I will be a combatant!
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:12 pm

I'm SO in!

Now to load up on tonics...

Bela
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:38 pm

And as Begin said, if you don't have any tonics, don't worry - the guild has a lot of quaggon tonics that were donated to us so we have plenty. If you'd like 1 or 2 to practice with before The Awesome Tournament of Death just ask one of the officers, we'll grab you a couple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Fraudulent Thoughts

Fraudulent Thoughts

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Tonic Thunderdome is sooooooooo on! Let the battle begin! ...no ...not you begin... but the battle... anywho... good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:16 am

Yes, i will do it. Is there a prize for going out first? (like being the first loser  tongue )
Back to top Go down
Dart Feld

Dart Feld

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:45 pm

I actually won't be able to make this begin, I have a family reunion to go to. Bleh
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:36 am

I will be there! I have like a million tonics of various descriptions, so should be fun! KO time
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm so noncompetitive it's not even funny. But I WOULD love to spectate. Smile And maybe I'll even take you up on some of those wagers, Myron.
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Regrettably, I will need to remove my name. Raisa has planned for me to host a class party for him that night. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in and enjoy some of the guild party at some point, but I can't commit to anything beyond that.
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Due to plans that have occurred for this night the tournament will begin before the party at 4:00est. I hope to see as many people there. I will also be asking who will want to participate in guild chat to hopefully get more people.
Back to top Go down
PixieVixie

PixieVixie

PostSubject: MeMe    A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:35 am

Me Very Happy i play Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyDisjointedMind/playlists
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Sorry I couldn't commit to it here Begin, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to be on today, but that was fun (even if I totally lost my first round,) we should do it again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament... to the Death!!!!   A Tournament... to the Death!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tournament... to the Death!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Events-
Jump to: