Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

What are your Favorite things about Ankh?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

What are your Favorite things about Ankh? Empty
PostSubject: What are your Favorite things about Ankh?   What are your Favorite things about Ankh? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

What are your favorite things about Ankh?
Back to top Go down
Lord Aoshi

Lord Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: What are your Favorite things about Ankh?   What are your Favorite things about Ankh? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:48 am

I dig the Chill friendly environment, and there are some really great people here who make the game much better for me.

The chat's a little too tofu-bacon'y at times and there are occasionally a few spats or arguments, but overall it feels like a family, So that's pretty great.

now if only the leader wasn't a tofu-pushing 5 skill using animal cranium hoarder...

j/k Love ya strixy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordaoshi.wordpress.com
Fraudulent Thoughts

Fraudulent Thoughts

PostSubject: Re: What are your Favorite things about Ankh?   What are your Favorite things about Ankh? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Tokefu
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: What are your Favorite things about Ankh?   What are your Favorite things about Ankh? EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:10 pm

The people, of course, and the warm, fuzzy feeling I get from you all. Smile Although...for some reason, I feel a little dirty when I get that feeling from Brad.
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: What are your Favorite things about Ankh?   What are your Favorite things about Ankh? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:30 am

he does that to you too???
Back to top Go down
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: What are your Favorite things about Ankh?   What are your Favorite things about Ankh? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:23 pm

My favorite thing about Ankh would have to be the laid-back and friendly attitude about it, I guess I've had bad experiences in MMO guilds either with people being completely inflexible and/or unaccommodating to the needs of their members, (everything they do is at set times, and if you can't make it you're out,) or they just don't do anything together, and rarely if ever even talk to each other. Sure sometimes we might argue over some things here, and while it can be hard to tell through text, any time I'm personally "arguing" something chances are I'm not actually seriously arguing, just mildly giving someone a hard time. Don't worry, I completely expect to be given a hard time about something right back at some point, I'm used to it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your Favorite things about Ankh?   What are your Favorite things about Ankh? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your Favorite things about Ankh?
Page 1 of 1