Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Which Guild mission is your favorite?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

Which Guild mission is your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: Which Guild mission is your favorite?   Which Guild mission is your favorite? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:59 am

I really love the rushes, but I am beginning to really enjoy the guild challenges as well. And guild puzzles are fun too!
Gosh.. Maybe guild puzzles... cause begin leads em ! lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Aoshi

Lord Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Which Guild mission is your favorite?   Which Guild mission is your favorite? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:15 pm

I think my favorite may be Guild puzzles because it gives many opportunities to feel individually important to the success of the group, and generally feels unique.

that said i like all the group events each one has its own twist that keeps me coming back every week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordaoshi.wordpress.com
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Which Guild mission is your favorite?   Which Guild mission is your favorite? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Favorite guild mission has got to be the rush. I see it as a race with all the guildies (I'm competitive, shame on me for making a group event as a test to see if I can beat everyone else hahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: Which Guild mission is your favorite?   Which Guild mission is your favorite? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Before I joined, I had only done the guild trek, and guild bounty missions, but I'm finding I kinda like the guild rush. I can still feel useful after I finish it, haha. Guild puzzles aren't too bad, although I feel like I'm usually just there to be there, I'm typically not very useful in them, since there's usually others who know more about what we're trying to do than I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Guild mission is your favorite?   Which Guild mission is your favorite? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Guild mission is your favorite?
Page 1 of 1