Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

What is your favorite Comic book chacter?

Go down 
+2
Morvasca
Strixy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

What is your favorite Comic book chacter? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Comic book chacter?   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 am

hmmm

Animal Man!  

yes he DOES exist lol  but he wasn't very popular..

I also LOVE Neil Gaiman's Sandman series... Wink

(thank you Taylor for thinking of these great questions!)
Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Comic book chacter?   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 am

Batman.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aoshi

Lord Aoshi

PostSubject: iron man forever   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:24 am

I have always liked iron man pretty much easily the best.

He was the only one in the comic books to actually take strategy in being a super hero, Iron man as a hero was pretty much. "I am awesome, i can make awesome stuff because i am a genius, lets make some money off of this, and help millions of people at the same time.

I never understood why superman, flash, green lantern, etc just did what they did for mindless heroics. Nothing against mindless heroics, but it is totally possibel to help yourslef AND other people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordaoshi.wordpress.com
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Comic book chacter?   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:49 pm

i like that Aoshi.... I have to agree... now that i think about it... what WAS superman doing???
I really like the Iron man movie.. i think Robert Downey Jr fits the role perfectly! Wink
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Comic book chacter?   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 pm

I would probably go with Juggernaut, even though he's a villain. The concept alone is badass. And at 6'2", ~235, there are times I can relate to having too much momentum to prevent something from getting knocked over and/or smashed. Razz

Oh, and of course there's this greatest parody of all time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ
Back to top Go down
Lord Aoshi

Lord Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Comic book chacter?   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:19 am

Quote :
I really like the Iron man movie.. i think Robert Downey Jr fits the role perfectly! Wink

Could not agree more, Robert downy junior is just a few million dollars, and a few dozen brilliant inventions away from being a real life tony stark. I don't know if it's acting ability, or just him but that guy.... that guy is going to be an irreplaceable iron man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordaoshi.wordpress.com
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Comic book chacter?   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:25 am

I always liked the Green Lantern. Possibly because it was due to the fact that, well, he's GREEN and that's my favorite color, but something about having such a mystical object supply you powers to kick ass, and also be a part of a huge brotherhood of heroes was awesome. Now, I'm not really into comic books, but I do have to say watching the Green Lantern during my saturday morning cartoons was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Reeshi Chijo
Admin
Reeshi Chijo

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Comic book chacter?   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Hmmmm, I love many, but I'm thinking of a guy with some pretty big ears and a pom pom tail. Yep, Usagi Yojimbo, the ronin rabbit samurai! I love that rabbit and considering he was a samurai set during the time period of feudal Japan it couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalclarity.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Comic book chacter?   What is your favorite Comic book chacter? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Comic book chacter?
Page 1 of 1