Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Ankh Radio Central

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

Ankh Radio Central Empty
PostSubject: Ankh Radio Central   Ankh Radio Central EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:53 am

Check out Ankh Radio Central!

www.radioankh.com

Click on the link above and select the DJ that is currently playing!

Find out who is streaming music and tune in to listen!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

Ankh Radio Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankh Radio Central   Ankh Radio Central EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Please feel free to post kudos (being told nice things is always welcome), but also suggestions, and just general discussion about ARC (Ankh Radio Central). Here is some basic info we have so far.

At this time we have 5 DJs: JT, Trink, Exempt, Psy (me) and Pixie.

There tends to be a DJ playing on Friday and Saturday evenings. I am trying to get s 2-hour show in prior to the Saturday evening one.

This are all tentative. Sometimes a DJ just won't be able to broadcast and sometimes a DJ will just fire up their stream and play tunes.

For these more spontaneous streams, I wish there was a way to let people know because some people may just want to listen to the musci but may not be in game. If you have an idea, let us know.

Each DJ has their own style so it is worth it to tune into the various DJs. Pixie surprised us by jumping on air and threw out some great music.

If a DJ wants to set a tentative show time, then it will get posted on radioankh.com.

If you want to be an Ankh DJ, let me know and I will get you plugged into the website.

Sometimes there may be a server issue and the song may be choppy. Let the DJ know. One way around this is to stream it through another program like VLC, Windows Media or iTunes as examples.

Karen will be working with me to maintain the ARC site. The website has each DJs stream on the home page, there are links to this forum, to the guild rules and news about GW2 as well as guild events and birthdays. Definitely, check out the site often.

Hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
petraw1

petraw1

Ankh Radio Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankh Radio Central   Ankh Radio Central EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm

ANKH RADIO  afro 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ankh Radio Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankh Radio Central   Ankh Radio Central Empty

Back to top Go down

Ankh Radio Central
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Ankh's Radio-
Jump to: